Workshops are listed by date.
Relationship Check-In Workshop
with Brandelyn Bergstedt &
Thursday March 11, 5-7pm Pac
- Foundations of a healthy relationship
- Figuring out the ways you’d like to show up
- What to look for in potential partners
- How regular check-ins can make your relationship closer, deeper, stronger, and healthier
- Compare different check-in templates with an intimate look at how my partner, Brandelyn, and I created ours and how it evolved during the pandemic
Leah (he/they/she) is a mentor, writer, and artist who is passionate about learning, sharing, and empowering others to live their best lives. Their mentoring focuses on intimacy, mental health, gender, sex, and practical self-care. He helps clients understand where these major components of life converge and how responses to them impact our ability to be successful. Leah uses a variety of healing modalities in their mentoring practice including reiki, practical self-care/self-discovery, kink, mind/body connection, craniosacral, emotional processing, and aromatherapy.